Offered transport variants:
UPS - package shipping
SCHENKER - pallet transport
UPS is a parcel carrier usually delivering within 24 hours of delivery.
In the case of delivery to a private address, the delivering driver will inform you about the delivery time via SMS.
Orders received on weekends and holidays are shipped the next business day and delivered the next business day.
The price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of goods can be paid by the buyer in the following ways:
- via a cashless wire transfer to the Seller’s bank account no. CZK 2621590217/0100, maintained by the Komerční banka, a.s. company, account no. EUR 2608130267/0100, IBAN CZ8001000000002608130267
- via a cashless payment card
- cashless transfer to the seller's account through the ComGate Payments
- in cash on delivery in the place specified by the Buyer in the Order
- in cash or by credit card for personal collection in operation
If you decide to pay for your order using an immediate bank transfer, payment will be made through a technical account at your chosen bank using the COMGATE gateway. This account is only used for online payments using the generated payment order for your bank.
Why pay through the COMGATE payment gateway?
- the use of the COMGATE payment system is without the need for registration
- no hidden costs
- make payments easily and quickly
- the highest level of security
ELECTRONIC REVENUE RECORD (EET)
According to the Act on the Registration of Sales, the seller is obliged to issue a receipt (invoice) to the buyer. At the same time, he is obliged to register the received revenue with the tax administrator online; in the event of a technical failure, within 48 hours at the latest.